I know I know, it's been almost 2 months since I last blogged. I'm terrible. But don't worry loyal readers (all five of you) I'm back and I'll be blogging more regularly starting...now.
To recap on things that happened in the last two months:
1) I'm currently working on creating a custom bus roll for my house. I bought a few canvases and I'm stenciling all the street names I've ever lived on. Below is a picture of the progress of the first one. I should have all of the canvases complete by the end of this weekend.
2) I sold my old scooter, "Ruby" to a friend of a friend and I bought a new scooter. Her name is Dorothy Gale. Are you sensing the Wizard of Oz theme here? She's faster, bigger (about 200 lbs. heavier) and she is an official two seater. Beep Beep!
3) I layed out on my rooftop last weekend with my buddy elle michelle. I plan to lay out as much as I can this summer. Hello summer freckles!
4) I'm now collecting light bulbs. I feel like a cooler version of Thomas Edison.
5) My brother visited last month. We had a fantastic time scooting around, going to festivals, having delish food and just talking. Everytime he visits I wished we lived closer to one another so we could hang out more. I suppose we'd kill eachother if we lived too close but it would be nice to see him more than four times a year.
While he was here he bought a Stingray from June 1980 which just happens to be his birth month and year. Fate? Probably. Does he look like an idiot riding it? Definitely.